Military Appreciation Month is celebrated in May, but at Omni Financial we show our appreciation to service members all year long.
What We Do During Military Appreciation Month
Our local branches are an integral part of many community events. Some highlights from the past 12 months include:
- Sponsor of six monthly BOSS BBQs at Ft. Riley
- Sponsors of the monthly “No Dough Dinner” at Camp Lejeune that feeds up to 300 soldiers
- Sponsor of the Rocky Mountain USO “Jingle Bell Rock”
- Contributed 100 sport water bottles to the Veteran’s Golf Tournament held in support of the Wounded Warrior Project of Southern California
We support military families by sponsoring and participating in activities such as:
- A Movie Night at the Beach at Ft. Bragg
- The Ft. Stewart Carnival
- A Disney character meet and greet at Hunter Army Air Field
- 1st Annual (JBLE) Child and Youth Service March Madness Youth Basketball Tournament at Ft. Eustis
- The welcome home of the USS Kearsarge in Norfolk, VA
In addition to these local activities, the entire Omni Financial organization participates in its annual “Holiday Giving Program” that provides military members in need with gift certificates good for a free Christmas ham. And this month we are conducting our bi-annual “Military Appreciation Days” program, where service members and their families are invited to visit participating offices for refreshments and a chance to win a TV.
From charity event sponsorships to fundraisers for service members in need, Omni is always looking for ways to “give back” and show our military how much we appreciate their service and sacrifice.