Customer Service Trainer – Las Vegas, NV
Omni is seeking Customer Service Trainers. The position will be responsible for assisting in the training, coaching, and motivating of company employees with special emphasis on Quality Assurance Telephone Monitoring. The customer service trainer will interface with and manage relationships with all members of Omni Financial group of loan companies. The customer service trainer has responsibility for providing training, coaching, maintaining and tracking employee use and progress of company training courses. You will work with subject matter experts in the development of customer service training courses.
You will provide training in the form of written and verbal feedback, conduct coaching in the area of outstanding telephone customer service skills. This individual ensures that all Omni offices provide a high level of prompt, efficient, friendly customer service and the complete and accurate information is available to customers. Candidate must be able to foster a positive, open and professional relationship between the management and all Omni employees located at approximately 18 offices nationwide.
Job Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Assist with the planning, design, development and implementing of computerized multimedia training courses, assign, track, and maintain employees training records utilizing the company learning management system.
- Monitors departmental telephone standards and customer service goals for accuracy and compliance with company goals.
- Responsible for ensuring effective and accurate communication with customers through telephone monitoring utilizing company key performance indicators to track and score inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Conducts written and verbal coaching and feedback sessions with employees to establish and review goals on individual progress toward goals and performance.
- Reviews and analyzes individual performance against metrics and stated goals and implements improvement plans accordingly.
- Assist in the development and implement training material related to improving customer service interactions with the development of best practices telephone interactions.
- Prepare internal and external Quality Assurance reports for management staff review.
- Make recommendations to implement improved training processes.
- Outstanding people skills and a can-do attitude. You must be good with coaching people.
- Possess a command of the English language with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience in telephone monitoring, evaluating and coaching within a call center environment
- Proficient in providing training and coaching to adult learners with related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use telephone and computer systems
- Strong initiative and demonstrated organization/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Manage “Change” with positive results.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Good personal credit history required
- Strong attendance and punctuality required
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be bondable – background investigation required
- Prior Call Center/Quality Monitoring experience
- Prior consumer lending company work experience
- Prior Military service or working with Military service members
If you’re an outgoing self confident and caring person who wants to enjoy their job and meets the requirements above, then please apply.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a disability, and any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.