Customer Service Trainer – Las Vegas, NV
Omni is seeking Customer Service Trainers. The position will be responsible for assisting in the training, coaching, and motivating of company employees with special emphasis on Quality Assurance Telephone Monitoring. The customer service trainer will interface with and manage relationships with all members of Omni Financial group of loan companies. The customer service trainer has responsibility for providing training, coaching, maintaining and tracking employee use and progress of company training courses. You will work with subject matter experts in the development of customer service training courses.
The Corporate Trainer is a team specialist responsible for increasing the company’s productivity by teaching, monitoring and coaching the company’s 150 employees located at 20+ offices across the country to include new hires as well as veteran employees. All training is conducted from the Las Vegas office. The corporate trainer assists the Chief Training Officer in the development of new training courses, programs, etc. as well as managing employee training records and schedules and working in a team environment with 1 to 2 other trainers.
You will provide training in the form of written and verbal feedback, conduct coaching in the area of outstanding telephone customer service skills. This individual ensures that all Omni offices provide a high level of prompt, efficient, friendly customer service and the complete and accurate information is available to customers. Candidate must be able to foster a positive, open and professional relationship between the management and all Omni employees.
Job Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Handles all aspects of personnel training management. Ensures that all staff receive proper training on all aspects of their job including company policy and procedure.
- Assist with the planning, design, development and implementing of computerized multimedia training courses, assign, track, and maintain employees training records utilizing the company learning management system.
- Work closely with all departments and offices to coordinate and provide training material to company employees.
- Monitor departmental telephone standards and customer service goals for accuracy and compliance with company goals; conducts workplace telephone, computer and electronic messaging monitoring to ensure adherence to company policy and procedures. Provides feedback to management, internal auditing and compliance department.
- Responsible for coaching effective and accurate communication with customers through telephone monitoring utilizing company key performance indicators to track and score inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Conduct written and verbal coaching and feedback sessions with employees to establish and review goals on individual progress toward goals and performance.
- Develop and implement training material related to improving customer service interactions with the development of best practices telephone interactions.
- Make recommendations to implement and improved training processes.
- Work with office leadership to ensure that highest level of mutual satisfaction and service is achieved between office personnel and customers.
- Outstanding people skills and a can-do attitude. You must be good with coaching people.
- Possess a command of the English language with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience in telephone monitoring, evaluating and coaching within a call center environment
- Proficient in providing training and coaching to adult learners with related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use telephone and computer systems
- Strong initiative and demonstrated organization/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Manage “Change” with positive results.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Good personal credit history required
- Strong attendance and punctuality required
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be bondable – background investigation required
- Prior Call Center/Quality Monitoring experience
- Prior consumer lending company work experience
- Prior Military service or working with Military service members
If you’re an outgoing self confident and caring person who wants to enjoy their job and meets the requirements above, then please apply.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a disability, and any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.
Return to view all of our career openings.