If you’re looking for an exciting career, look no further.
Omni Financial®, a leader in the military consumer finance field for over 50 years, is seeking an Internal Auditor. The position is responsible for screening funded and denied loan requests for regulatory compliance and conformance with corporate policies and procedures, prepare training and findings notices, track individual employee assessments on Excel spreadsheets and present results to the Director of Internal Auditing.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Review loan application decisions for compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepare loan training and findings notices and track employee performance using Excel spreadsheets.
- Responsible for ensuring effective and accurate communication with customers through telephone monitoring utilizing company key performance indicators to track and score inbound and outbound phone calls
- Prepare Quality Assurance reports for management staff review.
- Make recommendations to improve the loan review process.
- As well as other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications to include:
- Outstanding people skills and a can-do attitude.
- Possess a command of the English language with excellent interpersonal, written, oral communication and analytical skills
- Ability to use telephone and computer systems
- Strong initiative and demonstrated organization/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to adapt to change.
If you meet the above requirements, you may have just what we are looking for. This is an opportunity for a rewarding career position in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive employment package to include a 401K, vacation and holiday pay, as well as a competitive salary.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a disability, and any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment.