If you’re looking for an exciting career and enjoy working with service members and military commands, look no further.
Omni Financial®, a leader in the military consumer finance field for over 50 years, is seeking an Internal Auditor. The position will be responsible for screening funded and denied loan request for compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and procedures. The Administrative Support Analyst will prepare assessments of findings, track individual employee assessments on Excel spreadsheets and present findings to the Director of Internal Auditing.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Review all loan application decisions for compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepare loan assessments and track employee performance using excel spreadsheets.
- Responsible for ensuring effective and accurate communication with customers through telephone monitoring utilizing company key performance indicators to track and score inbound and outbound phone calls
- Reviews and analyzes individual performance against metrics and stated goals and implements improvement plans accordingly.
- Prepare internal and external Quality Assurance reports for management staff review.
- Make recommendations to implement improved the loan review process.
Qualifications to include:
- Outstanding people skills and a can-do attitude.
- Possess a command of the English language with excellent interpersonal, written, oral communication and analytical skills
- Ability to use telephone and computer systems
- Strong initiative and demonstrated organization/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to adapt to change.
If you meet the above requirements, you may have just what we are looking for and offer you an opportunity for a rewarding career position in a fast paced environment and a lot of customer interaction.
We offer a comprehensive employment package to include a 401K, vacation and holiday pay as well as a competitive salary.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a disability, and any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.