At Omni Financial, giving back is not just something we say, it is something we do. As a military lender that still values personal service, we are proud that we are able to speak with our customers face-to-face and be an integral part of the community. Omni has brick and mortar locations serving 50 + military installations, contributing to the local communities in which we serve. We view this as an important part of our company values.
Our Community Service
Whether it’s a running a food drive or sponsoring a youth sports club, our Omni team is always looking for ways to give back to our nation’s heroes and their families and neighborhoods. Here are just a few of the many community service projects Omni has been involved with the past year:
- Many of our branches are currently participating in the annual Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Giving Program.
- Omni’s Fayetteville, NC office is sponsoring the Fort Bragg Holiday Tree Lighting.
- On December 14, 2013 at FortStewart, Omni GM Ray Curtis contributed 10 wreaths to be placed at the foot of ten Red Bud Trees marking the fallen soldiers of 31D.
- The Fort Lee, Virginia office sponsored the base Youth Bowling League, helping kids and parents spend quality time together.
- The Norfolk, VA office participated in the USS Kearsarge homecoming, welcoming the returning soldiers.
- The FortBenning office sponsored the 2013 Oktoberfest which helped give soldiers and their families some fun and relaxation.
- Omni’s Newport News office bought needed school supplies for area schools.
- In August 2013, the CampLejeune office provided 84 cases of water in support of the community’s National Night Out event.
- The FortDrum office was a proud sponsor of the Wounded Warrior Golf Tournament in July.
- Omni’s Clarksville office sponsored the Annual Fort Campbell “NCO and Soldier of the Year Ceremony.”
- The Leesville office sponsored an MWR Military Spouses Appreciation Day in May as a way to thank military spouses for their sacrifices.
- Omni donated raffle prizes to the Fort Bliss B.O.S.S. Bash in April, an event that thanked 4,000 soldiers for their contribution to the Army mission.
Unlike other military lenders that operate exclusively online, Omni is a true integral part of the community. Our team members are proud to support and continue to serve our customers and neighbors.