This is a Secure Site
When you apply for a military loan or access your account and perform transactions on Omni Financial, we use 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology—the most widely used method of securing internet transactions available today.
Ways you are protected:
- 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology: To apply or access your account, you must use a browser that supports 256-bit encryption which is one of the strongest methods available.
- Online Username and Password: Your log on credentials are unique to your account. You should pick a password that is a combination of numbers and letters and NEVER give that out to any one else. Remember, nobody from Omni Financial will EVER ask
you for your password when servicing your account.
- Firewalls: The commuters (aka servers) that run our loan application and account programs are protected by firewalls. Firewalls are systems that prevent unauthorized access to our network in order to prevent security breaches.
- Privacy: We value your personal information and take great care in how we handle that information. Please see our Privacy Notice for full detail.
Heartbleed Security Flaw:
- The Heartbleed Security Flaw was announced on Tuesday, April 8th 2014. Please be assured that we have taken the all the necessary steps so that your data is protected against the Heartbleed security flaw.