Apply for a Military Loan Now
Omni Military Loans Blog:
10 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts & Snacks
10 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts, Decorations, and Snacks
It’s all about hearth and home. Thanksgiving is a time to invite family and guests to your table, appreciate your blessings, and share a meal. This year, put some special touches on your celebration with these 10 easy and inexpensive Thanksgiving crafts, decorations, and snacks.
- Autumn-Inspired Mason Jars – Fall is here with all its gorgeous earthy hues. Capture the color by using a series of mason jars with seasonal flowers to add a warm touch to any room.
- Colorful Leaf Printing – Leaves are golden and russet in the bright afternoon sun. Pick a few of your favorites and try this leaf printing project to create a gorgeous piece. Or, get the kids involved and use their fingertips and hands instead of leaves to build a memorable Thanksgiving keepsake. Don’t forget to have them date and sign it for some great conversation in years to come.
- Easy Fall Pine Cone Arrangement – Check out these 20 effortlessly beautiful DIY fall centerpieces that use seasonal items to create a welcoming table.
- Cinnamon Stick Candles – Wrap cinnamon sticks around a candle with some sturdy, earthy twine to add a warming glow and festive aroma to any room. To save money, use some small trimmed sticks and fewer cinnamon sticks.
- Thom the Turkey Tulle Wreath – Add some fun and humor to your home with this adorable wreath and check out these other 6 fun DIY ideas.
- DIY Fall Clay Pot Scarecrow – With a few simple accessories create a terra-cotta scarecrow that will sit nicely on any shelf or make any of these other clay pot crafts.
- Popcorn Candle – For some quick and easy Thanksgiving decorations, check out these six dollar suggestions using items found in a dollar store.
- Silly Personalized Foot Print Turkey – Use an expressive picture of your child’s face and create this adorable art piece. Your family and guests will enjoy it this year and for many years to come.
- Turkey Thanksgiving Snack Bags – The kids will love these fun snack bags filled with their favorite treats. If you plan to travel, they’re a great surprise that will entertain your little antsy passengers. This easy Thanksgiving snack is also perfect for school parties and play dates.
- Turkey Pretzels – Here’s a great way to recycle candy corn from Halloween and to make an adorable treat the kids and adults will enjoy.