We are proud to be apart of this year’s Oktoberfest on Fort Hood in Killeen, TX. This year the event right in the heart of October on Saturday the 14th from 5 pm to 10 pm and was open for all to enjoy, Free! There were so many attractions there for the whole family to enjoy. Here are some events we enjoyed:
- Strongman Competition
- Costume Contest
- Pumpkin Patch
- Kids Zone
- Pet Adoption
- The 1st Calvary Band
- Pale Ales
- An ale which is made predominantly of Pale Malt
- A dark beer made using roasted malt or roasted barley, hops, water and yeast
- A type of beer that is conditioned at low temperatures, normally at the brewery, it may be pale, golden, amber or dark
- Short for India Pale Ale, is a hoppy beer style within the broader category of pale ale
- A dark style beer developed in London from well-hopped beers made from brown malt.
You name it, you could probably find it at The Fort Hood Oktoberfest. From well-known breweries as well as microbrews. Thank you all who attended and we enjoyed seeing all of you enjoy yourselves at this amazing event.
Thank you to all those who visited the Omni booth and special congratulations to our Raffle Winner!
Friendship Rewards Program
Refer a friend and get a $25 Omni Gift Card